On your doorstep you have walking tracks, fishing, sailboarding, surfing, boating and sunbathing. Or browse your way along the boutiques, stores and cafes of Caloundra’s main Bulcock Street, sip a coffee on the city's seafront boardwalk, visit the Stockland Shopping Centre and
Kawana Shoppingworld or check out the weekend markets. Caloundra also has a great range of award-winning clubs, restaurants, bars and bistros.
Caloundra lays claim to 10 of Queensland's most popular patrolled beaches such as Dicky and Kings Beach and the sheltered water of Bulcock
and Golden Beaches as well as beautiful rainforests and numerous botanical, environmental and national parks. At Pumicestone Passage you can enjoy fishing and
outdoor sports with excellent fishing conditions and water sport facilities.
If you are looking for something as active, you can tee off on the Greg Norman designed Pelican Waters golf course or the Caloundra golf course, lawn bowls or visit the skate park.
Stop by the Tour Desk at Meridian Caloundra. With our local knowledge and experience we can advise you on the activity or tour that is right for you.
OR CONTACT US TO PRE-BOOK YOUR TOURS
Some Tours On Offer:
- Queensland Air Museum - relive the thrills of early aviation at the Queensland Air Museum with its unique collection of old fighter planes, bombers and jet trainers
- HMAS Brisbane - scuba dive the HMAS Brisbane
- Australia Zoo - experience the original Crocodile Hunter's Zoo - a favorite for both families and couples with 18 shows daily
- Underwater World - be enticed by over 25,000 sea creatures! Sharks, rays, seals, otters and so much more. Queensland’s largest Oceanarium and aquarium
- Aussie World - don't miss this family fun park for all ages set in beautiful native Australian gardens located behind the iconic Ettamogah Pub
- The Big Kart Go Kart Track - race family and friends on this 1200 metre race car track - the longest in Australia
- Eumundi Market - enjoy shopping from 500+ market stalls featuring a plethora of all things locally handmade, from delicately constructed craft to organically grown produce
- The Big Pineapple - see the giant pineapple, take a train ride around the pineapple plantation, check out the exhibits and the shops & enjoy some great fruit salad parfaits
- Glass House Mountains - visit the 13 stunning volcanic crags rising to the sky, challenging rock climbers & bushwalkers of all levels
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland - drive out to the historical town of Montville and Maleny with their art & antique galleries and craft stores, sample the region's premium wines
Thinking About A Beach Holiday?
Stay At Meridian Caloundra Holiday Apartments - Kings Beach, Caloundra Sunshine Coast